While mindfulness programs are typically facilitated in a group setting, I offer private individual or group mindfulness sessions in Los Angeles. One-to-one sessions let you work flexibly, exploring mindfulness in a way that is tailored to your own experience level, circumstances, and interests. Whether you are new to mindfulness or already have an established practice, I work closely with my clients to ensure that the skills learned can be practically applied in daily life for life-changing results.
One-to-One Mindfulness can:
- Be arranged at a time to suit you
- Be offered onsite or in the privacy of your home
- Allow you to find out if mindfulness meditation is for you
- Help you to bring mindfulness to all areas of your everyday life, including work, parenting, and relationships
- Enable you to deepen your existing mindfulness practice
- Provide an opportunity to troubleshoot barriers to applying mindfulness and get direct feedback on your practice
About the Session:
- Typically 60 minutes, 8-10 sessions
- Includes audio recordings and handouts
- Sessions include experiential exercises and practical ways to utilize mindfulness in busy daily life, discussion, and teaching of mindfulness concepts
- More regular sessions can provide ongoing support for your practice in daily life, and provide an opportunity to check in about anything that comes up during your practice
Fore more information about one-to-one mindfulness, contact Dr. Ahmadinia
If you are interested in therapy rather than a mindfulness one-to-one, or a combination of mindfulness and psychotherapy, visit therapy.